In the age of digital photography, snapping, uploading and sharing is just a little too easy sometimes. Don’t you wish there were an “Are you sure?” button for posting and not just for deleting posts? These 20 unfortunate people surely do! On the other hand, you have to wonder how they could have missed seeing what was behind them…
1. I’m not sure he was ready for the picture to be taken. More warning next time, please!
2. Let’s hope she’s not thinking about going wading afterwards!
3. Something tells me this picture was taken this way on purpose. The why is what I’m struggling with.
4. Oh my! And she looks so innocent otherwise…
5. Asking for privacy in the bathroom is always a good idea.
6. Then again, if even you don’t know when not to snap a picture of yourself, we can’t help you.
7. On the plus side, you can always count on your good friends to notice when something isn’t quite Facebook appropriate.
8. This picture is a warning, girls. If you want a man who wears pants — or underwear for that matter — when he’s at home, keep browsing…
9. If I had a nice flat stomach like that, I’d want to show it off too. But I might tidy up a bit first…
10. How sweet. A family photo on the dresser and… oh, I see.
11. Was that really the only way to achieve this flattering camera angle?
12. Oh no he di’n’t!
13. Perfect duck face, flashin’ the two fingers… this is gonna be so dope! I mean, d’Oh!
14. It’s not really a selfie when your mother takes it. But, really nice of her nonetheless.
15. Dude! You are not alone!
16. Mommy and daddy must be so proud.
17. When you’ve invested in a pimped out toilet like this one, the world needs to know.
18. Where is Robin Leach when you need him for voiceover commentary?
19. She looks disappointed. Or sad. Or maybe things don’t smell so fresh.
20. Next time photoshop BOTH sides.
Well, if internet fame is what these happy snappers were seeking, they have surely found it! Let this be a cautionary tale, folks. Some pictures are best kept for ourselves!